教培参考
教育培训行业知识型媒体
发布时间: 2024年11月26日 16:40
在职人员在工作中,一些技术专业术语大伙儿要掌握。累积这种专业知识有益于大伙儿的初入职场工作经验与提高,例如礼交际礼仪的英文。礼仪知识类是一个既基本又关键的一部分,这一类型一般都是有特殊的表达和句式,若能记熟一些,初入职场中遇到这类话题讨论,便也是从容自如了。
【关键语句】
1.on behalf of代表
2.extend/express…welcome/gratitude to向…表达谢意
3.in one's name以…的为名
4.I'm honored/privileged to我很荣幸
5.Propose a toast把酒言欢
6.On the occasion of值…之时
7.Gracious invitation and hospitality激情邀请与好客
8.Extraordinary arrangement精心策划
【好用词组】
1. - Patrick: Here I'm on behalf of my colleagues; I'd like to extend my sincerest welcome to your arrival.
在这里,我代表我的朋友,向大家的来临表达最诚挚的热烈欢迎。
2. - Patrick: Please allow me to express our gratitude to the president of Harvard University.
请允许我向哈佛大学的校领导表达诚挚的谢意。
3. - Patrick: On behalf of this group and also in my own name,I'd like to invite Mr. Mayor to our country for a visit.
我谨代表这一集团公司,并且以我本人的为名,邀请省长老先生去在我国参观考察游玩。
4. - Patrick: I'm honored to have the opportunity to stand here and make a speech to all of you.
我十分有幸能有这样机遇站在这里发布演说。
5. - Patrick: I suggest that we propose a toast to the success of this conference.
让我们举杯,相互庆贺大会的取得成功。
6. - Patrick: I'd like to thank Mr. President,on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of this company.
恰逢公司成立60周年之时,我要感谢公司的老总。
7. - Patrick: I especially want to thank the organizer of this luncheon for his gracious invitation and incomparable hospitality.
我特别是在要想谢谢此次欢迎宴会的策划者,谢谢他的激情邀请与无以伦比的好客精神实质。
8. - Patrick: I have to say,your extraordinary arrangements make us more than delightful on this journey.
我务必说起,大家的用心的分配使我们在这里趟旅游中十分愉快。
不管哪些的归类,都离不了英文自身。大伙儿在学习培训的情况下,不必感觉国际商务英语或是职场英语有多么难学,以良好的心态应对,更能让自身充分发挥水准。